A.E. Engine is conducting an extensive Buyers Survey to its football coaching clientele. To date, more than 385 coaches have completed the questionnaire which gauges their buying interests for 2013 and beyond. FUEL Football and FNF advertisers will be provided with detailed results of this survey in late February. If you are a coach, and interested in completing the survey, please click here: 2013 FNF-FUEL Football Coaches Buyers Survey
- Magazine readership has grown over the past five years. (Source: MRI)
- Magazines rank No. 1 at influencing consumers to start a search online – higher than any other media option. (Source: BIGresearch Simultaneous Media Usage Study)
- Average paid subscriptions reached nearly 300 million in 2011. (Source: MPA estimates based on ABC first and second half 2011 data)
- 4 out of 5 adults read magazines. (Source: MRI)
- Magazines deliver more ad impressions than TV or Web in half-hour period. (Source: McPheters & Company)
- Magazine readership in the 18 to 34 segment is growing. (Source: MRI)
- Since Facebook was founded, magazines gained more than one million young adult readers. (Source: MRI)
- The average reader spends 43 minutes reading each issue. (Source: MRI)
- Magazines are the No. 1 medium of engagement — across all dimensions measured. Simmons’ Multi-Media Engagement Study find magazines continue to score significantly higher than TV or the Internet in ad receptivity and all of the other engagement dimensions, including “trustworthy” and “inspirational.” (Source: Simmons Multi-Media Engagement Study)
- Magazines and magazine ads garner the most attention: BIGresearch studies show that when consumers read magazines they are much less likely to engage with other media or to take part in non-media activities compared to the users of TV, radio or the Internet. (Source: BIGresearch Simultaneous Media Usage Study)
- Magazines outperform other media in driving positive shifts in purchase consideration/intent. (Source: Dynamic Logic)
Wow, now that was fun! The 2012 edition of the Friday Night Football Campus Tour wrapped up in early November. The 2012 tour featured a tremendous lineup of partners, including: State Farm, U.S. Army, Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union, Ray Varner Ford (Knoxville, TN) and the Alabama Department of Transportation. This year’s tour visited 100 high school campuses from mid-August until November. The tour attendance topped 225,000 in 2012. A special thanks for all of the principals, athletic directors and booster club staffs at participating schools that allowed us to bring the FNF FanFest to their respective schools. If you have interest in participating in the 2013 tour, as either a partner or host, please contact us at email@example.com.
The digital edition of FUEL Soccer was made available to more than 1 million members of US Youth Soccer via an email and Facebook campaign. The digital edition, powered by industry-leader Texterity, was published by A.E. Engine and US Youth Soccer. The digital edition includes more than 16 pages of additional content not found in the print version, in addition to videos from magazine partners. To access the digital edition, please visit: www.usyouthsoccer.org/fuel.
NASCAR Pole Position, an officially-licensed NASCAR magazine and one of only three national NASCAR magazines published today, announced the redesign and rebranding of its website. Previously titled freeracemag.com, the official NASCAR Pole Position web site is now polepositionmag.com. Traffic from freeracemag.com is redirected to the new site during this transition. The site, which includes several new features, provides fans with numerous opportunities to upload content that will be considered for publication by the NASCAR Pole Position staff.
NBA superstar Paul Pierce of the Boston Celtics graces the cover of the 2012 edition of FUEL Basketball magazine. The third annual magazine is distributed to high schools across the country and will also be distributed as part of an Eastbay road tour promotion. Fans interested in purchasing individual or team copies can click here for more information.
The 2013 edition of FUEL Lacrosse will ship at the end of November to participating Dick’s Sporting Goods stores. The magazine, which features athletes from Reebok Lacrosse, will be shipped to more than 2,000 high school lacrosse program starting in January. The magazine features the latest products from Reebok, including the new line Reebok Black. To purchase team copies, click here. To learn more visit www.FUELLax.com.
A.E. Engine published in conjunction with US Youth Soccer Association the third edition of FUEL Soccer. The magazine will be distributed at US Youth Soccer events starting in September. The magazine will be distributed in player gift bags at sanctioned US Youth Soccer events across the country. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth soccer association in the country, boasting more than 1.7 million members. The magazine will also be available as a digital edition later this month.