Swann Security Uses Creativity to Demonstrate their Product on Out of the Groove
- Client: Swann Security
- Category: Digital Content
Swann Security is a leading brand in DIY video security, and they have extensive experience in creative digital marketing, including everything from influencer unboxings to ninja-themed social media videos. When entering the online NASCAR community, they sought to deliver something truly unique and special to create a lasting impression.
- Swann Security is no stranger to working with digital content creators, so they knew they wanted to create something fun and special for Eric’s community
- We wanted to fully demonstrate Eric using the Swann system, and incorporating it directly into his life
- Swann also wanted to use the opportunity to highlight their exclusive retail partners, Best Buy and Menard’s, within the content.
- Eric created a custom skit based organically around his traveling and securing his studio and NASCAR memorabilia collection, humorously incorporating his favorite NASCAR driver, Matt Kenseth
- Through the skit, Eric demonstrated utilizing the Swann Enforcer system, including the remote monitoring and siren alarms, all embedded within the content
- Eric also highlighted Swann’s retail partners by directly incorporating it into his call to action for the audience
- Eric’s audience loves when he gets to do funny skits, and Swann provided the opportunity to deliver that to the audience and make a special connection with them.
- Swann’s creative approach ensured that the audience will remember and appreciate their support of the Out of the Groove community and in doing so created organic brand awareness.
- Swann further maximized their content by utilizing it on their own social media accounts
- Over 34,000 Video Views on YouTube
- Over 10,000 Impressions on Twitter
- Great feedback with more than 395 audience comments
- “That sponsor part was really funny”
- “Props for that swann advertisement lmao”
- “When Eric does a skit, you know it’s gonna be good”
Let's see how we can help you find a solution too
A.E. Engine Launches The Daily Downforce
Last year, A.E. Engine and Out of the Groove began working on the next incarnation of the Weekly Viewer’s Guide. The end result of those talks was launched at the beginning of this season – The Daily Downforce! The Daily Downforce is a hub for all things NASCAR, from contemporary digital content like news and information articles, to
Northern Tool + Equipment Turns to A.E. Engine to create a consumer contest
Northern Tool + Equipment Klutch Helmet Design Sweepstakes Contest link: https://northerntoolandequipment.kickoffpages.com/ Legendary painter, Dave Perewitz, was commissioned to create three unique, custom-painted Klutch Welding Helmets for Northern Tool + Equipment. Which Klutch helmet would people vote for? Well in order to find out, our friends at Northern Tool + Equipment turned to A.E. Engine for help. The A.E.
Eric Estepp’s Out of the Groove Will Run as Primary Sponsor For First Time Ever at Phoenix
For the first time ever, Eric Estepp’s Out of the Groove, a YouTube community of nearly 200,000 NASCAR fans, will be the primary sponsor on JD Motorsports / Brennan Poole No. 6 Chevrolet at this year’s NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship race at Phoenix.
Key Takeaways from Groovy Hollow 2
The Legend of Groovy Hollow is our annual Halloween-themed charity iRacing event. The event benefits Extra Life, a Children’s Miracle Network charity. This was Groovy Hollow’s second year in action, and the results were beyond our expectations!
How to Get Conversions with Out of the Groove Partnerships
While a lot of content sponsorships are aimed at impressions – getting your brand out there is extremely important – an oft forgotten piece of the campaign is the actual conversion. How do you convince the viewer to actually follow through on the campaign call to action? Here is one way to get it done. We combined two of the
Three Hidden Success Metrics for Clients Found on Out of the Groove (2022 Update!)
We take a quick dive into the topline analytics for Out of the Groove and find out some of the most important lessons.
You must be logged in to post a comment.