Swann Security Uses Creativity to Demonstrate their Product on Out of the Groove
- Client: Swann Security
- Category: Digital Content
Swann Security is a leading brand in DIY video security, and they have extensive experience in creative digital marketing, including everything from influencer unboxings to ninja-themed social media videos. When entering the online NASCAR community, they sought to deliver something truly unique and special to create a lasting impression.
- Swann Security is no stranger to working with digital content creators, so they knew they wanted to create something fun and special for Eric’s community
- We wanted to fully demonstrate Eric using the Swann system, and incorporating it directly into his life
- Swann also wanted to use the opportunity to highlight their exclusive retail partners, Best Buy and Menard’s, within the content.
- Eric created a custom skit based organically around his traveling and securing his studio and NASCAR memorabilia collection, humorously incorporating his favorite NASCAR driver, Matt Kenseth
- Through the skit, Eric demonstrated utilizing the Swann Enforcer system, including the remote monitoring and siren alarms, all embedded within the content
- Eric also highlighted Swann’s retail partners by directly incorporating it into his call to action for the audience
- Eric’s audience loves when he gets to do funny skits, and Swann provided the opportunity to deliver that to the audience and make a special connection with them.
- Swann’s creative approach ensured that the audience will remember and appreciate their support of the Out of the Groove community and in doing so created organic brand awareness.
- Swann further maximized their content by utilizing it on their own social media accounts
- Over 34,000 Video Views on YouTube
- Over 10,000 Impressions on Twitter
- Great feedback with more than 395 audience comments
- “That sponsor part was really funny”
- “Props for that swann advertisement lmao”
- “When Eric does a skit, you know it’s gonna be good”
Let's see how we can help you find a solution too
Jordan Anderson’s 2021 return to the Camping World Truck Series race at Daytona International Speedway will come with a new partner.
A.E. Engine and Out of the Groove announced an expanded relationship that sees the creation and launch of the Out of the Groove Podcast Network and Out of the Groove Viewer’s Guide.
The Out of the Groove platform is a way for NASCAR fans to engage and stay up to date with their favorite online community across media and devices.
Lionel Racing partners with Eric Estepp to deliver incredible new content on YouTube
An overview of our process to find solutions and produce results for our partners.