Swann Security Uses Creativity to Demonstrate their Product on Out of the Groove
- Client: Swann Security
- Category: Digital Content
Swann Security is a leading brand in DIY video security, and they have extensive experience in creative digital marketing, including everything from influencer unboxings to ninja-themed social media videos. When entering the online NASCAR community, they sought to deliver something truly unique and special to create a lasting impression.
- Swann Security is no stranger to working with digital content creators, so they knew they wanted to create something fun and special for Eric’s community
- We wanted to fully demonstrate Eric using the Swann system, and incorporating it directly into his life
- Swann also wanted to use the opportunity to highlight their exclusive retail partners, Best Buy and Menard’s, within the content.
- Eric created a custom skit based organically around his traveling and securing his studio and NASCAR memorabilia collection, humorously incorporating his favorite NASCAR driver, Matt Kenseth
- Through the skit, Eric demonstrated utilizing the Swann Enforcer system, including the remote monitoring and siren alarms, all embedded within the content
- Eric also highlighted Swann’s retail partners by directly incorporating it into his call to action for the audience
- Eric’s audience loves when he gets to do funny skits, and Swann provided the opportunity to deliver that to the audience and make a special connection with them.
- Swann’s creative approach ensured that the audience will remember and appreciate their support of the Out of the Groove community and in doing so created organic brand awareness.
- Swann further maximized their content by utilizing it on their own social media accounts
- Over 34,000 Video Views on YouTube
- Over 10,000 Impressions on Twitter
- Great feedback with more than 395 audience comments
- “That sponsor part was really funny”
- “Props for that swann advertisement lmao”
- “When Eric does a skit, you know it’s gonna be good”
Let's see how we can help you find a solution too
Bayley Currey’s No. 4 Prepared to Drop the Square Hammer with Grammy Award Winning Metal Band Ghost at Phoenix
JD Motorsports proudly announces their new partnership with Grammy Award winning metal band Ghost. The Loma Vista Recordings artists will be the primary sponsor for Bayley Currey’s No. 4 Ghost Chevrolet at the United Rentals 200 at Phoenix Raceway on Saturday, March 12. The Swedish band recently completed their tour across the United States in support of their upcoming album, Impera. This unique partnership
This Content Creation Workshop is designed for your company to create an entirely new podcast from scratch, customized around your needs and engineered to specifically achieve your business goals. It will ensure that your podcast is not only premium quality content, but is also integrated and actively bolsters all of your other marketing channels, from social media to live activations.
YouTube Creator Eric Estepp started his channel creating NASCAR die-cast stop motion videos. As he racked up millions of views, it finally became clear what he wanted to do – create a place for NASCAR fans like himself to come together and talk about everything the sport had to offer – from collecting to the history to the latest news
The Legend of Groovy Hollow was a Halloween-themed iRacing esports event created, concepted and executed by A.E. Engine and Out of the Groove to benefit Extra Life, a Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals program. The event combined 30 of the best drivers from around the sim racing community with exclusively designed Halloween paint schemes from some of A.E. Engine’s partners for
A.E. Engine and Out of the Groove are proud to announce their partnership on the Legend of Groovy Hollow. Coming to Out of the Groove’s YouTube channel on October 27, Eric Estepp and other creators in the community will uncover the legendary Groovy Hollow racetrack in an exciting once-in-a-century iRacing esports event culminating with the reveal of the mysterious driver
How do you not only notify fans of a new product launch, but also drive sales to your retail partners? Lionel Racing and Eric demonstrate how on Out of the Groove.