Alka-Seltzer Drives Customers to Retailers with Out of the Groove
- Client: Alka-Seltzer
- Category: Digital Content
Alka-Seltzer is one of the most well known brands in the world, and working with them demonstrated exactly how they got that way. They offered a streamlined and confident approach to content marketing, allowing Eric to seamlessly integrate Alka-Seltzer into the regular programming while also delivering an explicit call to action for Alka-Seltzer’s retail partner, Wal-Mart.
- The opportunity to deliver one of the most famous slogans in advertising (“Plop pop! Fizz fizz!),” along with a key retail partner like Wal-Mart, provided a standard of quality, and Eric had to preserve that tradition
- Driving customers directly to Wal-Mart was a key component of the activation, and Out of the Groove had to fit into that broader campaign
- Race review episodes are straight to the point, and Eric had to deliver a strong call to action quickly while also delivering maximum exposure
- Eric incorporated the call to action to find Alka-Seltzer at Wal-Mart into the messaging, but further utilized the “Available at Wal-Mart” assets on-screen to maximize exposure
- Eric directly highlighted the prestige of the Alka-Seltzer brand, and connected it to their organic support for the Out of the Groove community
- Eric further incorporated the Alka-Seltzer branding into the episode programming, maximizing impressions while underlining Alka-Seltzer’s support for the show
- NASCAR fans have a particular bond with sponsors in their industry, and Alka-Seltzer’s support for Out of the Groove helped solidify that special relationship with NASCAR fans in the audience
- Alka-Seltzer’s streamlined approach allowed Eric to deliver a clear call to action while also delivering a unique content experience
- Alka-Seltzer was able to effortlessly and organically enter the online NASCAR fan community while preserving tradition, reputation, and authenticity for them and their retail partner
- Over 46,000 Video Views on YouTube
- Over 21,000 Impressions on Twitter
- Great feedback from over 1,000 audience comments
- “Kurt Busch might need some Alka-Seltzer after his engine blew up”
Let's see how we can help you find a solution too
While a lot of content sponsorships are aimed at impressions – getting your brand out there is extremely important – an oft forgotten piece of the campaign is the actual conversion. How do you convince the viewer to actually follow through on the campaign call to action? Here is one way to get it done. We combined two of the
We take a quick dive into the topline analytics for Out of the Groove and find out some of the most important lessons.
Goodyear and ROXOR teamed up with NASCAR Pole Position and Eric Estepp’s Out of the Groove to put on a full-spectrum weekend of content marketing and activations at the Darlington Throwback Weekend. See here how all these pieces came together for a seamless experience for fans and stakeholders at the crown jewel motorsports event.
Bayley Currey’s No. 4 Prepared to Drop the Square Hammer with Grammy Award Winning Metal Band Ghost at Phoenix
JD Motorsports proudly announces their new partnership with Grammy Award winning metal band Ghost. The Loma Vista Recordings artists will be the primary sponsor for Bayley Currey’s No. 4 Ghost Chevrolet at the United Rentals 200 at Phoenix Raceway on Saturday, March 12. The Swedish band recently completed their tour across the United States in support of their upcoming album, Impera. This unique partnership
This Content Creation Workshop is designed for your company to create an entirely new podcast from scratch, customized around your needs and engineered to specifically achieve your business goals. It will ensure that your podcast is not only premium quality content, but is also integrated and actively bolsters all of your other marketing channels, from social media to live activations.
YouTube Creator Eric Estepp started his channel creating NASCAR die-cast stop motion videos. As he racked up millions of views, it finally became clear what he wanted to do – create a place for NASCAR fans like himself to come together and talk about everything the sport had to offer – from collecting to the history to the latest news