Alka-Seltzer Drives Customers to Retailers with Out of the Groove
- Client: Alka-Seltzer
- Category: Digital Content
Alka-Seltzer is one of the most well known brands in the world, and working with them demonstrated exactly how they got that way. They offered a streamlined and confident approach to content marketing, allowing Eric to seamlessly integrate Alka-Seltzer into the regular programming while also delivering an explicit call to action for Alka-Seltzer’s retail partner, Wal-Mart.
- The opportunity to deliver one of the most famous slogans in advertising (“Plop pop! Fizz fizz!),” along with a key retail partner like Wal-Mart, provided a standard of quality, and Eric had to preserve that tradition
- Driving customers directly to Wal-Mart was a key component of the activation, and Out of the Groove had to fit into that broader campaign
- Race review episodes are straight to the point, and Eric had to deliver a strong call to action quickly while also delivering maximum exposure
- Eric incorporated the call to action to find Alka-Seltzer at Wal-Mart into the messaging, but further utilized the “Available at Wal-Mart” assets on-screen to maximize exposure
- Eric directly highlighted the prestige of the Alka-Seltzer brand, and connected it to their organic support for the Out of the Groove community
- Eric further incorporated the Alka-Seltzer branding into the episode programming, maximizing impressions while underlining Alka-Seltzer’s support for the show
- NASCAR fans have a particular bond with sponsors in their industry, and Alka-Seltzer’s support for Out of the Groove helped solidify that special relationship with NASCAR fans in the audience
- Alka-Seltzer’s streamlined approach allowed Eric to deliver a clear call to action while also delivering a unique content experience
- Alka-Seltzer was able to effortlessly and organically enter the online NASCAR fan community while preserving tradition, reputation, and authenticity for them and their retail partner
- Over 46,000 Video Views on YouTube
- Over 21,000 Impressions on Twitter
- Great feedback from over 1,000 audience comments
- “Kurt Busch might need some Alka-Seltzer after his engine blew up”
Let's see how we can help you find a solution too
Last year, A.E. Engine and Out of the Groove began working on the next incarnation of the Weekly Viewer’s Guide. The end result of those talks was launched at the beginning of this season – The Daily Downforce! The Daily Downforce is a hub for all things NASCAR, from contemporary digital content like news and information articles, to
Northern Tool + Equipment Klutch Helmet Design Sweepstakes Contest link: https://northerntoolandequipment.kickoffpages.com/ Legendary painter, Dave Perewitz, was commissioned to create three unique, custom-painted Klutch Welding Helmets for Northern Tool + Equipment. Which Klutch helmet would people vote for? Well in order to find out, our friends at Northern Tool + Equipment turned to A.E. Engine for help. The A.E.
For the first time ever, Eric Estepp’s Out of the Groove, a YouTube community of nearly 200,000 NASCAR fans, will be the primary sponsor on JD Motorsports / Brennan Poole No. 6 Chevrolet at this year’s NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship race at Phoenix.
While a lot of content sponsorships are aimed at impressions – getting your brand out there is extremely important – an oft forgotten piece of the campaign is the actual conversion. How do you convince the viewer to actually follow through on the campaign call to action? Here is one way to get it done. We combined two of the
We take a quick dive into the topline analytics for Out of the Groove and find out some of the most important lessons.