Connect your brand with a NASCAR team, driver and their loyal fans
A.E. Engine’s motorsports division offers businesses and brands a direct connection to the NASCAR community.
Our team and driver partnership program links your brand to a NASCAR driver and then from there builds and executes a fully integrated pro sports event and media marketing program that distributes your message, engages the NASCAR community, amplifies it via social media — all with the sole focusing of driving your business forward.
To get a comprehensive overview of our NASCAR Driver Partnership Program, please review our Ghost Sponsorship Recap
The NASCAR Series We Currently Represent:
National Television Coverage:
What can a team and driver partnership program consist of?
- Team or driver full-season associate sponsorship
- Race sponsorship of a NASCAR driver and his car or truck
- Driver endorsements and ambassadorships
- Social Media engagement
- Content creation (both commercial and internal)
- Digital and traditional media
- Digital and traditional marketing
- Image rights usage
Plus, our in-house marketing programming.
MARKETING IMPACT BEYOND THE TRACK
NASCAR driver enhanced Social Media engagement and amplification
VIP Race Seating and Hospitality
Customized Diecasts of your Car or Truck
Driver & Partner Promo Opportunities
Who is NASCAR?
NASCAR Fan Loyalty
NASCAR Fans Are More Likely to be Responsive and Support Team Sponsors
THE A.E. ENGINE
TEAM AND DRIVER PARTNERSHIP
WHY PARTNER WITH A NASCAR TEAM?
John Bommarito, CEO of the Bommarito Automotive Group and a long time sponsor of Jordan Anderson Racing, breaks down the benefits his company receives in partnering with a NASCAR team.
In this YouTube interview with Out of the Groove, John touches upon the following:
• His overall strategy: “Give everyone the best opportunity to be successful.”
• How NASCAR is working with team owners
• Business-to-business access NASCAR provides
• Use your sponsorship to race on Saturday and sell on Monday