Connect your brand with a NASCAR team, driver and their loyal fans
A.E. Engine’s motorsports division offers businesses and brands a direct connection to the NASCAR community.
Our team and driver partnership program links your brand to a NASCAR driver and then from there builds and executes a fully integrated pro sports event and media marketing program that distributes your message, engages the NASCAR community, amplifies it via social media — all with the sole focusing of driving your business forward.
To get a comprehensive overview of our NASCAR Driver Partnership Program, please review our Ghost Sponsorship Recap
The NASCAR Series We Currently Represent:
National Television Coverage:
What can a team and driver partnership program consist of?
- Team or driver full-season associate sponsorship
- Race sponsorship of a NASCAR driver and his car or truck
- Driver endorsements and ambassadorships
- Social Media engagement
- Content creation (both commercial and internal)
- Digital and traditional media
- Digital and traditional marketing
- Image rights usage
Plus, our in-house marketing programming.
MARKETING IMPACT BEYOND THE TRACK
NASCAR driver enhanced Social Media engagement and amplification
VIP Race Seating and Hospitality
Customized Diecasts of your Car or Truck
Driver & Partner Promo Opportunities
Who is NASCAR?
NASCAR Fan Loyalty
NASCAR Fans Are More Likely to be Responsive and Support Team Sponsors
THE A.E. ENGINE
TEAM AND DRIVER PARTNERSHIP
Media Kit: View Here
Series: Xfinity Series and Camping World Truck Series
Social Media: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube
WHY PARTNER WITH A NASCAR TEAM?
John Bommarito, CEO of the Bommarito Automotive Group and a long time sponsor of Jordan Anderson Racing, breaks down the benefits his company receives in partnering with a NASCAR team.
In this YouTube interview with Out of the Groove, John touches upon the following:
• His overall strategy: “Give everyone the best opportunity to be successful.”
• How NASCAR is working with team owners
• Business-to-business access NASCAR provides
• Use your sponsorship to race on Saturday and sell on Monday
You must be logged in to post a comment.