The Vice President of NASCAR Sales will strategically manage A.E. Engine Sports Marketing NASCAR program. Serving as a primary sales contact, the Vice President will cultivate deep and strong relationships at multiple levels within the client’s organization and drive ad revenue (print, digital, event) growth across multiple platforms through customized marketing programs and research-based solutions. The Vice President will be involved in the positioning and selling of print, digital, event and custom publishing solutions. Position will be based out of Charlotte, NC.
- Protect and grow A.E. Engine’s projects and respond to overall market challenges and opportunities
- Work to develop a sales team, while maintaining a stable of clients.
- Unearth potential new revenue streams inside and outside of traditional media budgets by cultivating deep and strong relationships at all levels within the client’s organization
- Gain access to senior clients in order to collaborate, problem solve and drive their business
- Be an expert in the sports publishing industry and help craft our go-to market strategy.
- Help develop first-class marketing solutions for clients.
- Develop new publishing and marketing programs and platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Previous experience working with NASCAR or in motorsports
- 10+ years of experience in advertising and marketing.
- Demonstrated leadership within a sales organization with a proven record of success
- Senior relationships with advertisers at the client and agency level
- Strong strategic, analytical, presentation, and communication skills
- Confident, tenacious, diplomatic, collaborative
- Loves sports, and NASCAR in particular
- Entrepreneurial spirit and aggressive attitude towards exceeding goals