The Director of Sales and Marketing, Motorsports will strategically manage A.E. Engine’s NASCAR partnership programs. Serving as a primary sales contact, the Director will cultivate deep and strong relationships at multiple levels within the client’s organization and drive ad revenue (digital, team sponsorships, print and event) growth across multiple platforms through customized marketing programs and research-based solutions. The position is remote with a preference for the East Coast. Learn more at www.ae-engine.com
- Protect and grow A.E. Engine’s projects and respond to overall market challenges and opportunities
- Unearth potential new revenue streams inside and outside of traditional media budgets by cultivating deep and strong relationships at all levels within the client’s organization
- Work with the content creation team, including our team of YouTubers, to develop new programming opportunities.
- Gain access to senior clients in order to collaborate, problem solve and drive their business
- Be an expert in the motorsports industry and help craft our go-to market strategy.
- Help develop first-class marketing solutions for clients.
- Develop new publishing and marketing programs and platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Previous experience working with NASCAR or in motorsports
- 2+ years of experience in advertising and marketing.
- Strong strategic, analytical, presentation, and communication skills
- Confident, tenacious, diplomatic, collaborative
- Loves sports, and NASCAR in particular
- Entrepreneurial spirit and aggressive attitude towards exceeding goals
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Yearly bonus
Work Location: Remote