Lionel Racing Activates NASCAR Partnerships on Out of the Groove
- Client: Lionel Racing
- Category: Digital Content
Lionel Racing is a brand name in the NASCAR universe, as it produces the highest quality authentic NASCAR die-casts – you’re not a fan if you don’t own at least one. Lionel Racing used its direct connection with the race team, via their own sponsorship, to offer the Out of the Groove audience an exclusive interview with a NASCAR driver, activating Lionel Racing’s NASCAR Partnership to a new online audience in a unique and memorable way.
- NASCAR Partnerships are time sensitive, focusing on specific races and specific timeframes. In this case, the activation was around Noah Gragson and his paint scheme at an upcoming race.
- Further, Lionel Racing is a brand who needs no introduction with the NASCAR audience. Their partnership was focused on alerting their customers to a specific product line with measurable results
- Drivers have busy schedules on their own in which to conduct interviews, compounded by the time sensitive nature of both the race and the partnership
- Lionel Racing planned their activation far in advance, providing Eric with product to show his audience and even arranging for their driver to record the video ahead of time
- Eric organically incorporated both his personal history with Lionel Racing products as well as the driver’s, Noah Gragson, directly into the interview
- The call to action activating both the race partnership and driving customers directly to the product line was directly incorporated into the top of the interview
- Eric was able to hold up the products to camera and show his audience for the most authentic experience
- Eric began his YouTube career making videos with his Lionel Racing die-cast collection, so his core audience, the Groovy Gang, was primed to engage and discuss their positive memories of the product in the comment section
- The scope and candor of the interview touched on important NASCAR topics that ensure the video will continue to attract viewers into the future
- Over 11,000 Video Views on YouTube
- Over 15,000 Impressions on Twitter
- Great feedback from over 100 audience comments:
- “Man Lionel is bringing their A-Game with that 1:1 scale model”
- “My favorite Noah Gragson paint schemes for this year are his Bass Pro Shops/Black Rifle Coffee paint scheme along with his Lionel Racing/NASCAR Authentics paint scheme! ”
- “This was pretty fun and enjoying your interview with Noah Gragson and I love Lionel Racing Diecast and I have a massive collection mostly 1/64s”
Let's see how we can help you find a solution too
Jordan Anderson’s Race to Freedom II Truck Created Tons of Engagement on Social Media!
We take a quick dive into the topline analytics for Out of the Groove and find out some of the most important lessons.
Check these out to see how Jordan Anderson goes above and beyond in social media engagement!
Jordan Anderson Racing and A.E. Engine are proud to announce two new partnerships for the 2020 NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series.
Theme Trucks allow a group of like minded partners to team up and reap the benefits of a NASCAR activation
Jordan Anderson Racing and A.E. Engine are proud to announce three new partnerships for the 2020 NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series race at Texas Motor Speedway.