Who we are looking for: Individuals across the country who have are interested in getting published by FNF Coaches. We are seeking an array of contributors, from football coaches looking to get their ideas published to freelance writers to students looking to get clips for their professional portfolio. The common denominator is an interest in sharing high school football coaching stories via the FNF Coaches network.
Ideal candidates are:
- Sharing a great story: Your knowledge of high school football is strong as is your writing ability. We do not expect coaches to be writers, so in these cases we will assign a staff writer (ghost writer) to work with you to writer your story with you.
- Able to connect the dots: You can writer copy that connects the subject with the reader and is written to FNF Coaches teaching-focused style.
- Committed. We want to work with individuals who do what they say they will do and deliver their stories on time. We are a deadline-oriented business, so meeting deadlines is critical.
- We are looking for contributors that suggest stories. There are so many coaching stories to share, so we are seeking individuals that can create a coaching network and be able to find stories and interviews that will be compelling stories for FNF Coaches.
- We are seeking writers across the country, and have no issue with writers focusing on the state or region where they reside.
- The FNF Coaches editorial staff will assign all stories via an online form and will include a writing template which includes all story requirements (type of content to provide, word count, etc.)
- All stories will need to be accompanied by a high-resolution photo for print purposes. Many times the subject of the story can provide such artwork.
- All other details pertaining to a writing agreement can be found at http://ae-engine.com/careers/ under the Freelancers’ FAQ portion of the website.
- This is a contract position, which means you can also handle other job responsibilities including a full-time job.
If this position interests you, please complete the form below: